Although we have not reached the walking stage yet, this girl is ON.THE.MOVE!! She crawls like a speed demon and even worked her way up the first three steps of the stairs! We are now the proud owners of a new baby gate! She's also pulling up to stand on anything and everything. The coffee tables in the family room are the perfect height for her and now no cup is safe. She's started cruising a few steps along the table over the past few days but so far has no interest in walking on her own. I have to say, if I'm this exhausted chasing after her now, I'm in no real hurry for her to be on the run!
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Will The Real Hailey Makena Please Stand Up?
Although we have not reached the walking stage yet, this girl is ON.THE.MOVE!! She crawls like a speed demon and even worked her way up the first three steps of the stairs! We are now the proud owners of a new baby gate! She's also pulling up to stand on anything and everything. The coffee tables in the family room are the perfect height for her and now no cup is safe. She's started cruising a few steps along the table over the past few days but so far has no interest in walking on her own. I have to say, if I'm this exhausted chasing after her now, I'm in no real hurry for her to be on the run!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment